Sunday, July 15, 2007

Amanda and Rocky


It has now been 1 YEAR! Rocky and i met last year at Theadore convention, he then drove to Emo Ontario the next weekend to see me! We started dating the Sunday of Emo then the goodbye came where he has to go back to Weyburn Sas and I had to go back to Thunder Bay On! That last two weeks before I moved to Winnipeg Manitoba not only to be closer to him but to be closer to Leah and Jamie Borys! The year went on with many road trip that are still happening and many sad goodbyes. Goodbyes seem to get harder and harder every time for some odd reason.


Being the luckiest girl around I'm happy to say Rocky is the best guy in this whole world and I don't care what anyone says. Rocky is very sweet and I'm totally head over heals for him. I am indeed very luck to find such an amazing guy like him.



ROCKY I LOVE YOU




HAPPY 1 YEAR ROCKY

No comments: